Friday, October 24, 2014

Week 6 of The NFL

Goood Morning Readers!!!

Just writing to see how you feel about the NFL season so far? Is your team in the running for the playoffs? Right now it's a debate on who America's favorite team is...the Dallas Cowboys or the Denver Broncos. In my opinion, this is a hard decision because you have the Cowboys who has been America's team since they came into existence (forever) and now you have the modern Day Denver Broncos because they now have one of the GREATEST Quarterbacks in the game right now, and that's Peyton Manning!

Both teams now have a 6-1 record! The games that they play has been so good that it makes you anticipate the next time that they play. I am pretty sure that everyone wants to see both teams make it to the Super Bowl! The Broncos hasn't won one since the John Elway era that ended in '98 and the Cowboys hasn't won one since '95. In my opinion, both teams are due for one! Lets not count out teams like the Colts, Ravens, Patriots, Cardinals, Packers, and the Colts.


It seems to me of course that a lot of teams came to play this season! With going into week 7, seems that I will be glued to either the TV, computer, or my phone! Be sure to respond and let me know who your team is and how they've done thus far. I would LOVE to hear from you! Until next time...Stay tuned.


-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment