Tuesday, October 28, 2014

NBA Season Begins!

Good Morning Readers!

Tonight is the night that the 2014-15 NBA season begins! LeBron went back to Cleveland, Derrick Rose and Kobe is back, Kevin Durant is hurt, along with many other things. I don't know about many of you, but I'm pretty excited to see what this season has in store. Many people that I have come across have said that the NBA isn't the same anymore. All they want to do is tricks and don't want to pass the ball. Even the veteran himself Charles Barkley has said that!

I can say that it isn't the same as when Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Dr. J, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Michael Jordan was playing, but personally, I wouldn't expect it to be. Everyone has their own style of talent. There is times when there would be too may dunk attempts, but I'm pretty sure that the players just want to keep the crowd in the game.

Last, I believe that there is a lot of talent and they have much to prove which I believe that they will. I love seeing fresh legs going up and down the court showcasing talent and making their mark in the league. I look forward to continue blogging because there is going to be PLENTY of highlights! By the way the 2013-14 NBA Champions will be in action tonight against the veteran Dallas Mavericks at 8 PM followed by the Lakers vs Rockets... Enjoy! Until next time,...stay tuned


Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment